- Donut Panic Cause San Diego Has Awesome Vegan Donuts August 4, 2014
- Baking for Street Children June 16, 2014
- Taking a Break May 19, 2014
- How to Change the World May 17, 2014
- Let’s Get Vegan on the Tonight Show! May 13, 2014
- A Guarenteed Way to Lose Weight (but I Don’t Recommend It) May 12, 2014
- A Mother’s Love Knows No Bounds! May 10, 2014
- Mary Had a Little Lamb, and Michelle Had a… May 9, 2014
- If We Were Perfect… May 7, 2014
- A 21-Day Diet! May 5, 2014
- Easy Vegan Bliss Ball Recipes April 30, 2014
- You Can…Bake a Difference! April 25, 2014
- Master List Of Vegan Info April 24, 2014
- Vegan Meetup Love! April 22, 2014
- I Love this Kiddo! April 20, 2014
Tag Archives: chickens
I Love this Kiddo!
Check him out on Twitter: The Vegan Kid.
When Are You Going to Write About My Chickens?
My sister recently told me that she was going vegan, but then she got three chickens to raise for eggs. I was disappointed that she wasn’t following through with going vegan, but I’m not judging her. Sure, I’d like to see … Continue reading
Posted in Animal Welfare, Daily Life Tagged animal cruelty, animal rights, animal welfare, animals, chickens, cruelty free, cute animal photos, cute animals, do vegans eat eggs?, factory farms, hens, is it okay to raise chickens?, raising chickens, vegan, veganism, what's wrong with backyard eggs? 106 Comments
On New Year’s Day my sister told me that she and her partner were going vegan for the new year. I was SO excited that my lifestyle had finally rubbed off on them. I knew this would help them with … Continue reading
What’s Wrong With Eating Eggs and Dairy?
In September I had the pleasure of meeting my blogger buddy, Jean, in person. While chatting over a meal at The Plum Bistro, Jean shared how her mom went vegan. I already knew her mom, Carmen, from her blog Fashionable Over 50 and I … Continue reading
Posted in Animal Welfare, Daily Life Tagged animal cruelty, animal rights, animal stories, animal welfare, animals, chickens, chickens raised on factory farms, cute animal photos, factory farms, the conditions animals endure on factory farms, the lives of dairy cows, vegan, what's wrong with eating eggs and dairy?, why go vegan? 86 Comments
New York’s Crowded, But….
It ain’t no factory farm! I only learned about factory farming recently when I watched the movie, Vegucated. If you’re not familiar with factory farms, which comprise 99% of U.S. farms today, you might want to check out the links … Continue reading
Posted in Animal Welfare Tagged animal rights, animals, chickens, compassion, cruelty free, factory farms, New York, vegan, vegetarian, Vegucated 10 Comments