My good blogger friend, Elaine from the blog Foodbod, recently interviewed me about why I blog and posted it today. Since it’s ALL ABOUT ME (hehe), I had to share it. I have to admit, however; that it’s hard for me to look at that extreme close up of me.
- Donut Panic Cause San Diego Has Awesome Vegan Donuts August 4, 2014
- Baking for Street Children June 16, 2014
- Taking a Break May 19, 2014
- How to Change the World May 17, 2014
- Let’s Get Vegan on the Tonight Show! May 13, 2014
- A Guarenteed Way to Lose Weight (but I Don’t Recommend It) May 12, 2014
- A Mother’s Love Knows No Bounds! May 10, 2014
- Mary Had a Little Lamb, and Michelle Had a… May 9, 2014
- If We Were Perfect… May 7, 2014
- A 21-Day Diet! May 5, 2014
- Easy Vegan Bliss Ball Recipes April 30, 2014
- You Can…Bake a Difference! April 25, 2014
- Master List Of Vegan Info April 24, 2014
- Vegan Meetup Love! April 22, 2014
- I Love this Kiddo! April 20, 2014
I love that photo of you!! You look so lovely 🙂
Thank you so much to sharing this with your readers my lovely blogger xx
My pleasure Elaine! It was an honor chica!!
That’s a great photo of you. You look happy and friendly and sweet! Those are very attractive qualities in a person. That makes the photo attractive to look at. 🙂
Thank you!!! I really appreciate that! 🙂
Enjoyed reading about you. I am definitely glad that you started blogging.
Thanks! And I have to say that your comments have really encouraged me chica!! Thank you for all your support! Celeste 🙂
Don’t think like that about the photo: I looked at it on Elaine’s site and the only thought that came to my mind was “What a dish !”., closely followed by “I hate those gorgeous young women …” [grin]
This is such a great post!
This was a great post! I ws also interviewed by here & it was fun, hey? xx