My blogger buddy Ivonne just started a new vegan blog. You’ve got to check it out! She’s just getting started, but already has some great posts up like this “Healthy Chocolate Chip Detox Fudge”. I love your new blog Ivonne! Celeste 🙂
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 T. oats, ground into flour (I used Country Choice Organic Oats)
- 2 T. honey or maple syrup
- 6 T. coconut oil, melted
- ¼ t. sea salt
- 2 t. vanilla
- ⅛ t. stevia extract (white)
- 3 T. dark chocolate chips
- Process all (except chocolate chips) until well combined and smooth.
- Stir in the chips.
- Pour the batter into a small dish (I used a 7 x 5 inch Pyrex dish).
- Smooth out the top as needed.
- Refrigerate until solid, about one hour.
- Cut and serve!
View original post 28 more words