I’m always on the lookout for healthy snacks, and Sonal’s Nut Treats look wonderful!! I also love that they’re sugar-free and oil free which makes them Engine 2 Diet approved.
- Donut Panic Cause San Diego Has Awesome Vegan Donuts August 4, 2014
- Baking for Street Children June 16, 2014
- Taking a Break May 19, 2014
- How to Change the World May 17, 2014
- Let’s Get Vegan on the Tonight Show! May 13, 2014
- A Guarenteed Way to Lose Weight (but I Don’t Recommend It) May 12, 2014
- A Mother’s Love Knows No Bounds! May 10, 2014
- Mary Had a Little Lamb, and Michelle Had a… May 9, 2014
- If We Were Perfect… May 7, 2014
- A 21-Day Diet! May 5, 2014
- Easy Vegan Bliss Ball Recipes April 30, 2014
- You Can…Bake a Difference! April 25, 2014
- Master List Of Vegan Info April 24, 2014
- Vegan Meetup Love! April 22, 2014
- I Love this Kiddo! April 20, 2014
Thanks for reblogging Celeste :).
Yummmmmmmmmmm! I also love Sonal’s recipes!
MMmm! this looks delicious, I’m going to try it! I just tried your dairy free orange chocolate and it’s amazing! having it with bananas, flax seeds and almonds. 😀
Hey Robbie! So glad you like the dairy free orange chocolate – I love that stuff!! Let me know how this recipe turns out for you! Celeste 🙂
Sonal’s nut treats look scrumptious…awesome that they are sugar-free & oil-free! I would love to make them and pack them for my flights!
My favorite kind of snacky food…so easy and yumful and fun to make with my little nephew too. 🙂
Yum! These look fantastic Celeste! I am a huge fan of oil-free nutty, fruity treats. I often make bliss balls or stuffed dates etc but the idea of this gorgeous log is very appealing. Definitely trying this! xx
How about Larabars? I’m a huge fan especially when time is not on my side for lunch or breakfast.
Thanks for your comment! The nutritionist I worked with when I went plant-based told me that Laurabars are pretty healthy because their mostly fruit and don’t have a lot of bad stuff in them. So, you’re probably okay with them when you’re rushed for time. 🙂