One of the bloggers I really admire is Somer from Vedged Out. She just celebrated her 1-year-Blogiversary (congrats Somer!) AND she just got a book deal. She’s one awesome chica, with loads of wonderful recipes. I’ve been wanting to make her Healthied up Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars for a while, but I never get around to it. I thought if I reblogged them I’d remind myself to make them (I also thought some of you might like to make them). Happy baking! Celeste 🙂
- Donut Panic Cause San Diego Has Awesome Vegan Donuts August 4, 2014
- Baking for Street Children June 16, 2014
- Taking a Break May 19, 2014
- How to Change the World May 17, 2014
- Let’s Get Vegan on the Tonight Show! May 13, 2014
- A Guarenteed Way to Lose Weight (but I Don’t Recommend It) May 12, 2014
- A Mother’s Love Knows No Bounds! May 10, 2014
- Mary Had a Little Lamb, and Michelle Had a… May 9, 2014
- If We Were Perfect… May 7, 2014
- A 21-Day Diet! May 5, 2014
- Easy Vegan Bliss Ball Recipes April 30, 2014
- You Can…Bake a Difference! April 25, 2014
- Master List Of Vegan Info April 24, 2014
- Vegan Meetup Love! April 22, 2014
- I Love this Kiddo! April 20, 2014
Hey Greg! Nice to hear from you. You’re welcome to stop by this weekend to sample one of these yummy bars. Celeste 🙂
They look delicious. I don’t bake any more, so you’ll have to bring some for Thanksgiving. Love Mom
Hi Mom! What do you mean you don’t bake anymore? Not at all??? Anyway, I’ll be happy to bake some of these for Thanksgiving! Love, Celeste 🙂
I would love to make these, they look divine!
I still have to make them too!!
I love these too & I love Somer’s recipe & blog too! Xxx
Wow these look great!