I’ve been going overboard with goodies lately, so I’m staying away from sugar for a while. I saw these brownies, however; and they called out to me. I resisted, but I thought I’d share this recipe so that someone else can enjoy them. They just look so rich!
- Donut Panic Cause San Diego Has Awesome Vegan Donuts August 4, 2014
- Baking for Street Children June 16, 2014
- Taking a Break May 19, 2014
- How to Change the World May 17, 2014
- Let’s Get Vegan on the Tonight Show! May 13, 2014
- A Guarenteed Way to Lose Weight (but I Don’t Recommend It) May 12, 2014
- A Mother’s Love Knows No Bounds! May 10, 2014
- Mary Had a Little Lamb, and Michelle Had a… May 9, 2014
- If We Were Perfect… May 7, 2014
- A 21-Day Diet! May 5, 2014
- Easy Vegan Bliss Ball Recipes April 30, 2014
- You Can…Bake a Difference! April 25, 2014
- Master List Of Vegan Info April 24, 2014
- Vegan Meetup Love! April 22, 2014
- I Love this Kiddo! April 20, 2014
Celeste, thank you very much for sharing my recipe. Actually that was the last brownie I ate and now I feel like making it again! 🙂
You’re so welcome!! I love the fig/macadamia nut combo. I’ve never tasted anything with that mix, but it sounds like a winner. Your photo is outstanding as well!! If you’ve got any food photography tips to share, I’d love to hear them. Celeste 🙂
I promised my doctor I’d do my best to eat much healthier…but if someone offered me one of these, I doubt I’d be able to resist.
Haha – me either Patti! That’s why I decided not to make them. I figured that if I reblogged the recipe, however; I’d be reminded of them the next time I need to make dessert for company. It looks like a guest-worthy dessert!
If you want to eat your dessert and keep your health too, then try this Orange Chocolate Pudding recipe. It has no sugar and it’s absolutely delicious! Here’s the link: http://honkifyourevegan.com/2013/03/22/dairy-free-orange-chocolate-pudding/
Thanks for reading – I really appreciate it girlfriend! Celeste 🙂
I do like figs so this recipe looks interesting. You certainly are on a brownie kick.
Hi Mom – when have I ever NOT been on a brownie kick???? Haha!
Mmmmmmmm I am in need of brownies! I haven’t tried fresh figs before, but I really need to! Surprisingly here in Spain, the vegan desserts/pastries are pretty healthy, mostly made with spelt.
I think healthy vegan desserts can taste wonderful if they’re done right, but I’ve had some vegan desserts that just tasted, well…. HEALTHY. I like desserts that are good for you but don’t taste like they are. I actually used to not use sugar at all, but I’ve back slid recently. I’d like to get back to my no-sugar ways, so you’ll be seeing more healthy desserts from me soon. But I promise you – they won’t taste healthy! Thanks so much for your comment – I really appreciate it! Celeste 🙂