The blogger award jackpot, that is! I’m honored that 15 bloggers think enough of me to have nominated me for awards. So I’m sending a THANK YOU and big hug out to the following bloggers. I love you all!!
Knee Deep Life and her inspirational bucket list blog. If you need a mood boost today, check out her Quotation post.
I Need a Feed! and her delicious food blog. You’ve got to try her Apricot and Coconut Balls!
Whole and Happy Food another wonderful food blog. I love her Chewy Vegan Oatmeal Cookies.
Fae’s Twist & Tango a lovely blog about world cultures, travel, and recipes. I plan to veganize her Blueberry Cake one of these days.
Stigma Hurts Everyone a blog that speaks out against the way we stigmatize people. For a taste of her powerful posts, read Rant Droppings of Racism.
I’m in love with the blog, The ex-sugarholic, for her amazing yet healthful recipes. You simply must try her Choccy Treat Balls!
Poppy’s Patisserie/Bunny Kitchen is home of the fabulous animal lover, passionate baker and super cool chica, Poppy. Check out her Possibly the World’s Healthiest Chocolate Cake.
Simply Vegetarian 777 is another one of my favorite food blogs. I still haven’t tried Sonal’s Eggless Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies, but they look fantastic!
Sugarfree Sweetheart is the creative home of Priya who illustrates her delicious, diabetic recipes. Take a look at her Pongal post.
Eat, Pray, Bake is yet another fabulous food blog. Her Wonder BonBons look, well – wonderful!
Ajaytao is a cancer survivor who now inspires people with inspirational tidbits and stunning photos. I love his Flight in Motion – Reflection photo.
Jacinta-Yoga is one of the several yoga blogs I follow, but even if you don’t do yoga you’ll find inspiration here. Her Honoring the Truth post that speaks to all of us.
Lori Leigh Wilson is a mom who encourages her family to follow a plant-based diet. She writes lots of fun and helpful posts like Getting Vegucated.
The Wee Rabbit is a blog that serves as a much-needed voice for animals. I’m partial to her post, On Horse Racing.
And last but certainly not least is Applecore where my blogger buddy, Mike, posts about his life as a 6-monther. Not someone who only has 6 months to live, heaven forbid, but someone who moves to a new country every six months. I know you’ll love his latest post, Picturesque Pitlochry, or How Scotch is Made.
The Most Influential Blogger Award
I’m not going to follow the rules for all the awards I received, that would be insane! Instead, I’m just going to follow the rules The Most Influential Blogger the most recent award I received (thanks Mike!).
To accept this award, I have to post the award’s logo, answer the questions that follow and then nominate 7 bloggers to receive the award.
1. If you could create your own planet what would it look like? Similar to earth, but with less garbage and more butterflies.
2. If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be? My husband and I were supposed to go to Italy for our honeymoon but we still haven’t gone despite the fact that our 5-year anniversary is next week. So if you’re reading this Paul, I’d like to go on our honeymoon!
3. Have you ever taken a long distance train trip? I traveled from Iowa to California by train one summer when I was young. It’s a good memory, but not something I want to repeat.
4. What is something you would collectively change about humanity? I’d like to booster charge compassion – including self compassion.
5. What is your favorite song? Oh, there are so many. How does one choose something like that?
6. If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet? The Dalai Lama.
7. If you could choose one symbol to represent you, what would that symbol be and why? A swirl, because it’s whimsical and fun.
And The Winner’s Are…
There are so many bloggers I could choose, but I had to narrow it down. So, here’s the list!
Sophia at Silk and Spice.
Ryan at Ryan M. Bell Photography and Art.
Sean at The Logical Vegan.
Shannon at Dirt n’ Kids.
Stacey at Our Compass.
Caeli at Little Vegan Bear.
Steven at stevenwaddell.com.
Rachel at rachelmankowitz.com.
January at The Covenant Diet.
June at June Fit.
Natalie at Fruit and Family.
Kelly at Kelly’s Kitchen Farmacy.
Oops, I went over seven bloggers and I still wasn’t done!! Oh well, if I didn’t nominate you, it doesn’t mean that I don’t love you.