I’ve been on an almond butter kick lately. I’ve been eating almond butter toast, almond butter and banana sammies and just plain almond butter on a spoon. But I still haven’t baked anything with it. This weekend I’m determined to bake something with almond butter. It’s a toss up between the Almond Butter Granola Bars I posted a few days ago and these oh-so-yummy Almond Butter Cookies. Right now, I’m thinking it’s going to be the cookies!
- Donut Panic Cause San Diego Has Awesome Vegan Donuts August 4, 2014
- Baking for Street Children June 16, 2014
- Taking a Break May 19, 2014
- How to Change the World May 17, 2014
- Let’s Get Vegan on the Tonight Show! May 13, 2014
- A Guarenteed Way to Lose Weight (but I Don’t Recommend It) May 12, 2014
- A Mother’s Love Knows No Bounds! May 10, 2014
- Mary Had a Little Lamb, and Michelle Had a… May 9, 2014
- If We Were Perfect… May 7, 2014
- A 21-Day Diet! May 5, 2014
- Easy Vegan Bliss Ball Recipes April 30, 2014
- You Can…Bake a Difference! April 25, 2014
- Master List Of Vegan Info April 24, 2014
- Vegan Meetup Love! April 22, 2014
- I Love this Kiddo! April 20, 2014
I’d say almond butter cookies are a wonderful idea ;-)! Thanks for sharing the post, Celeste!
Thanks for sharing my cookies, Celeste! Now that I see them again, I’m thinking that we might be overdue for another batch 🙂
Yummy almond butter cookies! I’ve tried almond butter before, but I haven’t thought about making cookies involving almond butter. Thanks for the inspiration!